At the moment, all Commiss.io users receive a complimentary Pro account. At some point in the future, we will begin charging for Pro accounts, but we're waiting until we feel ready to do so. In the meantime, you can enjoy all of the Pro features for free, including the lower transaction fees.
We aren't here to break the bank, but we also need to work to build a sustainable model so that Commiss.io can support creators worldwide. Our fees take into account the challenges creators face, and we've worked hard to ensure that they're lower than most similar services.
We've decided that the following is the best structure for now. Let us know if you have any feedback or thoughts, we're always listening!
Free accounts will have access to most Commiss.io features. They will have the ability to create unlimited listings and projects, and to accept tips. Free accounts will see the following fee and deposit structure:
- Commiss.io will assess a fee of 8.4% + 30 cents. 5% goes to Commiss.io to help cover the cost of our operations. 3.4% + 30 cents go toward payment processing.
- Commiss.io will deposit earnings weekly, on Wednesday, to the creator's debit card or bank account. Deposits occur on a rolling basis and funds may be held longer due to regulatory restrictions in the creator's country.
Pro accounts will cost $10/mo and will get access to additional features, with more to be added over time. All users currently receive a free 3 month trial of Pro when registering as a creator.
Pro accounts will see the following fee and deposit structure:
- Commiss.io will assess a flat fee of 3.4% + 30 cents for all transactions. This fee is entirely to cover the cost of payment processing.
- Commiss.io will deposit earnings on a daily or weekly basis to the creator's debit card or bank account. The creator can choose between daily or weekly deposits. Deposits occur on a rolling basis and funds may be held longer due to regulatory restrictions in the creator's country.
- Creators in the United States may utilize Instant Payouts when their earnings balance is over $1. Instant Payouts incur a fee of 1.5% of the total earnings, or 50 cents, whichever is greater.