In order to properly properly conduct transactions and manage our marketplace, we must require that the person with the primary responsibility over the account be over the age of 18.
If you're under the age of 18, you can still sell commissions and downloads on Commiss.io, but you'll need the help of your parent or guardian to get you set up. Just follow these steps:
- Together, go to the Creator Registration page.
- Have your parent or guardian fill out the form with their information. This won't be shown to the client, but will register them with our payment provider, Stripe.
- Insert the bank or debit card information for the account you wish to get transfers to. This doesn't need to be owned by your parent or guardian.
- Ensure your parent or guardian reads and understands the Commiss.io Terms of Service and the Stripe Connected Account Agreement. They must agree to these terms and agree to take primary responsibility for the account.
- Submit your registration.
Your account should be activated immediately. Should we need any additional verification from you or your parent/guardian, we'll reach out to you via the Commiss.io app or email.