At the moment, all Commiss.io users receive a complimentary Pro account. At some point in the future, we will begin charging for Pro accounts, but we're waiting until we feel ready to do so. In the meantime, you can enjoy all of the Pro features for free, including the lower transaction fees.
We aren't here to break the bank, but we also need to work to build a sustainable model so that Commiss.io can support creators worldwide. Our fees take into account the challenges creators face, and we've worked hard to ensure that they're lower than most similar services.
We've decided that the following is the best structure for now. Let us know if you have any feedback or thoughts, we're always listening!
Free accounts will have access to most Commiss.io features. They will have the ability to create unlimited listings and projects, and to accept tips. Free accounts will see the following fee and deposit structure:
- Commiss.io will assess a fee of 5% over that of the payment processor. For Stripe, this is 3.4% + 30 cents.
- Commiss.io will deposit earnings weekly, on Wednesday, to the creator's debit card or bank account. Deposits occur on a rolling basis and funds may be held longer due to regulatory restrictions in the creators'' country.
Pro accounts will cost $10/mo and will get access to additional features, with more to be added over time. All users currently receive a free 3 month trial of Pro.
Pro accounts will see the following fee and deposit structure:
- Commiss.io will not charge an additional fee over that of the payment processor. The base rate of the payment processor's fee will be assessed only.
- Commiss.io will deposit earnings on a daily basis to the creator's debit card or bank account. Deposits occur on a rolling basis and funds may be held longer due to regulatory restrictions in the creator's' country.
- Creators in the United States may utilize Instant Payouts, as outlined below, when their earnings balance is over $1.